Choosing the right lens depends on your prescription, personal preference, and lifestyle. Whether your prescription specifies Single Vision, Bifocals, Trifocals, or No-line Bifocals, our Eyewear Specialists are trained to provide you with lens options that best meet your visual needs as well as your personal preferences.
We understand that each patient is unique in their eye care needs; therefore we offer a wide variety of lenses, materials and lens enhancements specific to each individual. Finding the right lens can actually enhance your lifestyle.
Single vision lenses offer correction for people who are nearsighted, farsighted, or need help with reading.
A multifocal lens combines two or more focal points into one lens. This allows a person to view objects near, far and in between all in one lens. Multifocal lenses are available in bifocals, trifocals and no-line progressive bifocals.
No-line bifocal or progressive lenses offer all the benefits of a multifocal lens without the visibility of lines on the lens.
Almost all our frames can be purchased with plano lenses, giving you both fashion appeal and lens treatments that fit your lifestyle - even if you don't need vision correction.
Durable, scratch resistant and shatter resistant lenses are a standard choice for sports, children’s and safety glasses.
Standard plastic lenses offer sharp optics for basic prescriptions at an opening price point.
Superior optics in a super lightweight lens, these slim high definition lenses are a great choice for higher prescriptions and those seeking premium quality vision.
Super lightweight and ultrathin, these lenses are a good option for higher prescriptions.
Lens treatments can provide you with better vision and improve the life of your eyeglasses lenses.
Most eyeglass lenses today include a scratch resistant coating to help protect against damage. The hard coating or scratch coating is great for children and is standard on polycarbonate lenses.
Highly reflective reflex mirror coatings prevent the eyes of the wearer from being seen by others and are a great way to add some flavor to a pair of prescription sunglasses.
The application of an ultraviolet treatment helps protect the eyes from the harmful rays of the sun. This treatment is simple and quick to apply to most plastic eyeglass lenses without affecting the appearance. Several lens materials such as polycarbonate, hi-index and trivex do not require an additional UV treatment due to the inherent property of the lens material.
- Improves night vision
- Eliminates reflections and glare
- Reduces eye strain
- Easy to clean
- CSUV-25X more UV protection than without eyewear*
- ClearShield® UV Complete offers 8x more UV protection and 2x more scratch resistance than other non-glare treatments.
- Eliminates annoying reflections making your lenses appear invisible.
- Decreases eye fatigue caused by glare, and improves night vision by reducing "starburst" effect from on-coming headlights.
- Superior scratch and smudge resistance for easy cleaning and care.
*E-SPF® is a global index rating the overall UV protection of a lens. E-SPF® was developed by Essilor International and endorsed by 3rd party experts. A lens rating of E-SPF 25® means that an eye protected by the lens will receive 25times less UV exposure than an unprotected eye. Ask your eyewear specialist for the right lens material for this maximum UV protection.
- Superior optics
- Thin and light
- Provides enhanced edge-to-edge vision
- Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV rays
- Impact resistant
- Suitable for all ages
Our featured high definition lenses are My Focal HD Digital Progressives
MyFocal HD Digital Progressive lenses provide everything you need in one premium progressive lens:
- The MyFocal HD Digital progressive lens design is customized for the individual wearer using digital surfacing technology.
- Provides the widest field of vision and optical clarity that exceeds conventional lined multifocals.
- Includes ClearShield® UV Complete non-glare for the most comprehensive UV protection.
- Superior progressive lens technology at an exceptional price
- Blocks 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Provides exceptional color and depth perception
- Coppertone® Polarized Lenses provide effective filter for the eyes and surrounding skin
- Coppertone® Polarized Lenses protect against harmful UV and blue light, linked to cataracts, macular degeneration and other serious eye conditions.
Your eyes burn just like your skin. Get ultimate polarized protection for your eyes.
- Coppertone® Polarized Lenses provide 2x the solar blue light protection of the nearest competitor
- Coppertone® Polarized Lenses reduce 97% of blinding glare
- Great for kids! Excessive exposure to sunlight during childhood is harmful to the eyes, although the consequences do not become apparent until later in life
Coppertone® Polarized prescription lenses provide optimum vision for all outdoor activities
Multiple colors available to suit your lifestyle
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends Coppertone® Polarized lenses as an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin.
- Begins to darken instantly outdoors
- Fast fade back to clear indoors
- Block 100% of UVA & UVB rays
- Suitable for any age including children
- Transitions® lenses help protect eyes by filtering harmful blue light from the sun and digital devices
OUR FASTEST-ADAPTING AND MOST POPULAR LENSES
Featuring exclusive Chromea7™ technology, Transitions Signature lenses seamlessly adapt to the perfect tint, in every light.
- Clearest indoors
- Fast fade-back speed
- Suitable for any age, including children
- Are interested in outdoor comfort
- Value fully clear lenses outdoor
EXTRA PROTECTION FROM LIGHT EVERYWHERE YOU NEED IT
Transitions XTRActive lenses provide extra protection from bright sun and harmful blue light outdoors, indoors, and even in the car.
- Extra dark outdoors to protect from brightest sun, even in the hottest conditions
- Hint of tint indoors helps protect from harsh indoor lighting
- Darkens behind the windshield of a car
- Are indoors and outdoors frequently
- Light Sensitive
- Are especially concerned about eye health
LESS GLARE FOR CRISPER, SHARPER VISION
Engineered with breakthrough technology, Transitions Vantage lenses seamlessly polarize as they adapt and darken.
- The only lens with variable polarization for crisper, sharper outdoor vision
- Adjusts to match level of outdoor glare
- Are outdoors
- Want superior vision or latest technology
- Appreciate vibrant visual experiences
A superior driving experience
- Polarized and continuously adapting to reduce glare and optimize color contrast.
- Designed to meet the unique visual challenges of daytime driving.
- Want a second pair of sunglasses
- Are light-sensitive
- Want enhanced vision while driving
Thindex 1.70 - The Ultimate High Index Choice
A new ultra High Index lens material, ideal for Customers with stronger prescriptions and those looking for the thinnest possible lenses. Thindex 1.70 lenses offer a lens that is up to 58% thinner than standard plastic lenses.
- Added Comfort
In lenses with stronger prescriptions
- Enhanced Appearance
In most frame shapes and sizes
- Transitions® Signature®
Optional in gray and brown
- UV Protection
Exceeds 99% UV protection from the sun's damaging rays
- ClearShield® UV Complete
For sharper night vision and less glare