We offer a wide variety of materials, specialty lenses and lens treatments specific to different needs and lifestyles.
Anti-reflective lenses offer reduced internal and external reflections, creating a better cosmetic appearance.
RolloverTap to see a comparison of the image with Non-Glare Protection
ClearShield Non-Glare lenses
The best in anti-reflective, ClearShield non-glare lenses provide exceptional visual clarity and reduce eye strain, as well as improve night vision by reducing the “starburst” effect from on-coming headlights.
Trivex - High Definition lenses
Top of the line HD lenses allow you to see sharper than ever before with panoramic vision no matter where you look. These super lightweight lenses offer ultraviolet protection from the sun as well as shatter and scratch resistance to protect against damage.
The latest in Digital Progressive Lens technology.
- Exceptional comfort with a lens design customized for you.
- Enhance visual clarity with our high definition material.
- Maximize visual appeal with our premium ClearShield® non-glare.
MyFocal HD Digital Progressive lenses provide everything you need in one premium progressive lens.
Transitions lenses adapt from clear indoors to fully dark in bright sun, offering a distinct advantage over ordinary clear lenses. But Transitions lenses aren't just about clear and dark, they continuously adapt to changing light so they're always exactly the shade you need them to be.
- Fully clear indoors and at night
- Begin to darken instantly outdoors with fast fade back to clear indoors
- Block 100% of UVA & UVB rays
- Designed to work with almost any prescription and frame
- Suitable for most any age including children
Our range of Transitions® lenses:
Click here to learn more about Transitions® Lenses.
Polarized Prescription Sun lenses
Polarized lenses contain millions of parallel rows of tiny iodine crystals or dichroic dyes which act in a manner similar to venetian blinds. Like venetian blinds, the horizontal rows of iodine crystals contained within the polarized lens block out horizontal polarized light waves, letting only (non-polarized) vertical light waves reach the eye. These lenses eliminate blinding glare from reflective surfaces like water and snow. Polarized sun lenses are the best sun wear for driving and outdoor activities while protecting your eyes from 100% of UV rays.
Coppertone® Polarized Prescription Lenses
Wearing Coppertone® Polarized Prescription lenses outdoors can help protect our eyes and the sensitive skin around them for healthy sight throughout our lives.
Coppertone® lenses are designed to block harmful UV light and filter out the blue light spectrum allowing colors to remain clear and true, so stoplights and other important visual information won’t be hard to see.
- Block 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Provide more protection from HEV (High Energy Visible) light than ordinary sun lenses
- Are an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin
- Provide good color perception
Click Here to learn more about Coppertone® Polarized Lenses”
Elite soccer star, Olympian and mom. Mia Hamm is helping Coppertone polarized
lenses score as the new face of Coppertone polarized lenses.